Sunday, August 1, 2010

Kate Perry and Wonder Girls sizzle in MTV World Stage!




Kate Perry and co entertain me and friends at Sunway  Surf beach last night. Its MTV World Stage! Like I mentioned in my previous post, http://confessionsofanikeholic.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-won-free-passes-to-mtv-world-stage-at.html, the artists that perform: Bunkface, Tokio Hotel, WONDER Girls and KATE PERRY!!

I'm late for that event..reach around 6.30pm...no thanks to Calvin..because he thought the show start at 7.30pm!! Budak ni memang teruk. Then, no thanks to the rain as well..traffic at Sunway sucks. When we reach surf beach, we miss some performance by Bunkface..my favourite local band..I mean it!




All right, before I went further into the show..the the part where it sucks most>>>> we were joined by a friend of mine and her brothers..Nah..just kidding..THIS IS THE BEST PART ;p and that friend of mine..cantik beb! ok the sucks part, we were conned by MTV website..It warn us not to bring our camera..Mentioned there>>Strictly Prohibited<< So we didn't bring it..wtf!



The biggest regret of the night! I felt so gutted when I saw others taking pictures..Handphone camera not good enough. My camera is a Zoom Series..Ever heard of Lumix TZ-7? hehe..So Zoom it till Wonder Girls' upskirt won't be much problem.. ;p Oh ya..my baby (Nike Shox) was wet as well..AGAIN..MTV website fault..mentioned there..<> so we bodoh-bodoh follow that. I can hear my Nike crying..aduh..she never get that wet before. Soaked entirely in water!! Lemas dia.




As I'm late, I miss Bunkface early performance. I don't what song that I missed..but I get to hear "Situasi"..err that what I can remember. I guess I miss "Revolusi", "Extravaganza" and others..Hopefully Bunkface will still perform next year. They Rocks!


Next performance were nobody other than WOnder Girls! They're hot, sexy, cute, pretty, gorgeous..whatever good about a girl, they have it! A Wonderful Package! They performed some songs that I don't know ;p so I guess others like me (don't know the song) will observe their cute dancing..They even performed a rock version of "Nobody"..fuh...Though I prefer to watch them dance without holding the electric guitar..Its still a hot performance by them. Duh..I guess whatever they did, it is hot and sexy for me...hmm...imagine they dig their nose..Well still sexy right.. ;p



So Hee is the cutest among all..you can hear the crowds were cheering for her when she sings...WOnder Girls disappeared and re-emerge to perform Nobody with the same costumes in their MV. 




It is worth the wait when you get to see them dancing while singing..awww..that's cute! Wonder Girls impressed me the most, because they perform again at the end of the show..so I get to watch "Nobody' twice..and they promised will have a concert in Malaysia soon!




Next was Tokio Hotel..waited under the rain for very long for them due to technical problems. Highlight from the event was them singing Automatic, Monsoon, World behind my wall and Darkside of the sun.Bill Kaulitz, the lead singer looks like Adam Lambert..No I didn't they're gay ;p but their hair styles are similar as well. I guess that's gay hair style..haha..You can see that all the 4 members in this group have different personalities. just look at their hair style for reference. An energetic performance from them still.


Kate Perry, performing after them..was such a drama queen..which is why we love her so much...She put up an energetic performance as well. She entertained the crowds by singing California Gurls, Kissed a girl, Waking up in Vegas, Hot and cold,  and errrr....I forgot..cause I just stare at her without listening to her singing..haha.. 








We can see that Kate is a bit different in her costumes. Kate Perry doesn't wear that kind of costumes in her concert!!  She entertain us with songs from her new album too>> Teenage Dream. Kate Perry, We Love You!!







Next event>>> Orianthi Malaysia Showcase this August 4th.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the picture of Kate Perry with big eyes and the tongue..she doesn't mind doing this will affect her image at all :) and she kept doing it during the show..Its her style!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...