Saturday, August 7, 2010

Photos with Orianthi after her concert!

Just came back from my convocation..Yahoo! but this post is not about my convo..Its about me and friend taking photos with Orianthi! That's way better than getting a degree..Oops ;p Seriously, we were really excited after Orianthi concert.


Because we manage to grab some guitar picks thrown by Orianthi. I don't care if there's comment that those picks are sold at market for only RM 1. But it is the fact that Orianthi threw those picks herself that make those picks a bit valuable! It makes you feel connected to Orianthi, because you're having her stuff..haha..


Before we went into Life Centre, we saw Orianthi arrived in a silver Toyota Alphard. And THAT car coincidently parked at the same floor with us. So, as Orianthi fan..of course we act like paparazi and wait for her. There's another 2 "paparazi" waiting for Orianthi as well. Initially, we thought they were reporters. But they're not! They're just like us.


After waiting for 30-45 minutes, Orianthi's band (drummer, guitarist and bassist) were the first to appear. So we wasted no chance in taking photo with her guitarist@ that cool, short, talented long hair bloke! He's friendly too, keep thanking us for coming  and did not hesitate to say YES when we asked for a photo with him. 


Too bad, the rest of the band (drummer and bassist) jumped into the car so soon, so we're unable to have their photo taken..

Minutes after Orianthi's band left, that Australian singer-songwriter-guitarist came out from the exit! Wow!!! Remember the other 2 "paparazi" that I mentioned, they acted like Orianthi's freaky fans..haha..That's actually a compliment for them..not to tease them! 


Straight away, that 2 "paparazi" begged Orianthi to take photos with US.. ;p (There's only 4 fans waiting for Orianthi at car park, in case you miss the count earlier)


If I'm Orianthi, I'll feel a bit disappointed.because only 4 fans waiting for me.


So, in order not to disappoint Orianthi, I acted like her freaky fan as well. I asked her..

"Orianthi, can you take a photo with me please...please..pleaseeeeee..."

She replied me, 'Yeah..sure..sure..sure..." ....haha..She really answered me "sure" for 3 times. I love that kind of respond!


Then, 2 'paparazi" told Orianthi how much they love her show.. ;p

Orianthi replied "I love Malaysia..I like the weather"


Orianthi like the weather??? She really did? Malaysia is so hot..but I guess she's HOT, so she likes HOT as well. Don't you think so?


Hey look at Orianthi's sexy lip! hehe..


and my friend, Calvin asked for her autograph on his guitar..I bet that guitar price will sky rocket to a few thousand....err...Signed autograph by Orianthi wor..should be can fetch thousand what!


Even after Orianthi left, me and Calvin were still excited. Come on, we just met Orianthi, hug Orianthi and took photos with Orianthi...What more can you wish for! We HIGH-5 all the way back home lo..over excited! and I didn't wash my hand after hand shake with Orianthi...for a few hours..until I smell no more of her perfume ;p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bro, hebat tu..gambar ngan orianthi..i went thr as well bt no chance for photo.

zugspitszy said...

jeles!!!!!

Netto Drumz said...

Lin, yes..you should be..haha..what an experience for me ;p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...