Monday, August 2, 2010

Guys can camwhore perfectly when they are DRUNK!


The exact meaning for camwhore is an individual who performs sexual services on the Internet with webcam software in exchange for money or goods. How accurate is this? For Malaysian, camwhore doesn't mean that! 

Malaysian camwhore means someone who like to take photos of himself or herself whenever and wherever they like, minus the exchange for goods or money! 

Yes..camwhore for Malaysian means that person "syiok sendiri"/ SS as well.  Ok..girls camwhore all the time! But what about the boys? Boys can have self- obsession as well but not as "syiok" as the girls. 

What I mean with guys camwhore is basically a bunch of guys taking pictures of themselves and not when they're with some girls. But how come guys didn't camwhore as often as the girls? 

Answer: a) because the guys need to protect their "machoness"
             b) because guys are meant to be cool?
             c) because guys are created that way?
             d) because guys have no cleavage to show?
             e) your answer......

Which one would you choose? On why I ask this question, because I am a person who love to camwhore of course. ;p But sometimes there is no such "cooperation" from my friends to camwhore with me..haha...

I guess Malaysian have this mindset that guys camwhore is a GAY activity. wtf! Am I right? Hell yes..I memang "syiok sendiri" now- questioning and answering all by myself. 

All right, the moral of this post is simple- guys have to camwhore more often to make it a trend! 

Below are photos of me camwhoring...No cooperation is needed..just syiok sendiri.. ;p

When I'm too boring while friends are doing their stuff, so I think...think...



When the beach scenery is too beautiful..sure SS..Look at the lense..Friends are looking at me while I camwhore


When I get to watch "things" that will excite all the males..fuh..



When me and friends are enjoying ourselves at a trip..



Tips for the guys: You can camwhore perfectly when you are drunk! No kidding..Because at that time, you won't give a damn about your "machoness", "coolness"...It is the best time to camwhore!

We are a bit drunk..But that was enough to relax ourselves and take crazy photos.



Look at the position of my friend, WC...so "ngam" with the bottle



Wooo...Chang beer



Please..we still want Chang beer



Remember Kentucky Fried chicken's tagline "Its finger-lickin' good"..It is the same here..but its the bottle, not the fingers



Ahhhh...Chang beer really good


Muacksss..I love it!


and so, we helped to promote Chang beer!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...