Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Malaysians should listen to songs from EACH RACES to achieve 1 Malaysia


Our prime minister, Dato' Sri Mohd Najib Bin Tun Hj Abd Razak kept promoting his lifelong dream in 1 Malaysia, where he wished to have a united, peaceful and prosperous Malaysia, with abundant opportunities for all citizens. Whether this campaign is a success or failure, it remains to be seen. 



I have an idea for our PM on how he can achieve his dream! By encouraging Malaysians to listen to songs from each races. Eg- Malays listen to chinese/indian songs...chinese listen to malay song..and the same for Indian as well.

Of course there are Malaysians who already did that, but we need more Malaysians to do that, so that there will be 1 Malaysia! That sounds a bit difficult huh..but I believe nothing is impossible. Enclosed below are Chinese,Indian and Malay songs that I can suggest...(this is the actual reason for this post ;p)


Well..I have to admit I didn't listen to much Indian songs..But there are a few that really impressed me till now. Yes..it is still in my mp3 list. Won't get bored listening to it again and again. Shah Ruh Khan's Chaiyya Chaiyya. A song so easy to sing..you just need to know Chaiyya Chaiyya and you can sing most of the song already. Aint that easy to have 1 Malaysia ;p

Listen to Chaiyya Chaiyya (remix)...Move your body along with the music please! You'll looks like weirdo if you sing this song without moving your body! At least move your head front and back!






Next are Malay songs. I listen to a lot of Malay songs..half of the songs in my handphone are Malay songs! That include bands from Indonesia. What I can suggest here are...

1) Peterpan (even my brother listen to them!)
2) Bunkface (yes..the hottest Malaysian band right now)
3) Faizal Tahir
4) Kangen band
5) Estranged

Duh..the list just won't end..Its too much..but do listen to Aizat-Pergi....composed by Pete Teo..A very very emotional song...you can't sing this song nicely if you sing without any emo!






Do listen to Kangen Band as well...they have a lot of hitz songs...I can simply pick one...(14 hari) 





I'll feel guilty if I didn't promote Bunkface as well ;p but only for "rock kaki"...introducing (Situasi)...Diskriminasi menjatuhkan aku....Reputasi kini menjadi bisu....






Though I can't write or read in chinese...That didn't stop me from listening to it. It is just the same for Malaysians. You don't know a single word in chinese..so what! Recommendation for chinese songs....by Jay Chou, Wang Leehom,..duh..the list is even longer here..




listen to this song by Jay...Hua Sha (sand painting)...sometimes I don't even know a single word from Jay's song..but his songs are so good that you don't even need to know its lyric! That's for me of course. ;p 





Then, we have Leehom...with (wei yi- only one)..again..an emotional song.





Finally, let me introduce you to this English song..What special about this song is the singers are Mizz Nina from "Teh Tarik Crew"....local babe..duet with Colby O Donis...in "What you waiting for". I must listen to this song every night..and I'm so proud of Mizz Nina...

So what's your name..hey baby what's your name...sexys my name yea sexys my name




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...