Thursday, July 22, 2010

Jason Derulo Live Showcase.



I went to Jason Derulo Live Showcase at Dragonfly club..call me a nerd or whatever..but this is the FIRST time I've been to such event, where I got to meet international artist...


Hello..That's Jason Derulo..the singer behind the hits: "Watcha Say" and "In my Head"..Well..That the ONLY 2 songs that I heard from Derulo ;p



Thanks "The Star newspaper" for giving the free passes..and I went there with my partner in crime..Dead Eye @ Calvin Chuah...We enjoyed looking at chicks there..They're hot! Oops..Put those chicks topic aside..Inappropriate to post it here..hehe..U know what I mean..






Derulo..being an international artist..was late by 1 hours..but we were as well..Smart Duo! Our time were always based on Thailand time..Ok the highlights from the showcase..Derulo's female dancers were sexy and seducing ( watch from video)...and Derulo tore his shirt (all female shouting.. ;p ) and threw it into the crowds (eww..sweaty shirt). I bet the first female who got his shirt will sniff it..(Tarik nafas kuat-kuat..yaiks)




The crowds went crazy when Derulo said he is SINGLE..Derulo even invites a spectator from the crowds to join him in his performance..Duh..Lucky girl..That girl was sweet..Dream girl stuff ;p At the end of the performance, she got a big hug from Derulo..(all female on the floor were envy of her) If I'm Derulo..I'll hug her till the show end..I'm just being honest..not horny!




Oh yeah..the climax was I got to hear "Watcha Say" and "In my head" from Derulo..I love the performance!





Hitz Fm Morning Crew: JJ and Ean were the MC...I just noticed Ean was so muscular! JJ, as usual..laugh like a hyna. Ean was a bit "ham sap" when he pose for photograph with the chicks..but who can blame him..Its the right of a "celebrity".



(pheww..look at them..I mean the girls..)

So, at the end of the show, there's an autograph session BUT you have to buy the album at RM 40 in order to get his signature. neTToboy and Dead Eye were not stupid, so they left...watching his performance and taking his pictures is enough..Only the crazy and rich will go for that autograph...

1 comment:

kidzie said...

hey i like your last pic, JJ & ean with those girls..sweet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...