Monday, April 25, 2011

Girls like it when guys can make that thing stand UP HiGH and HARD. Just Agree with me!

I want to share this topic about “Making it Stand” because me, as a guy, I need to make it stand everyday. On why I didn’t choose a straight forward title, we are still in Malaysia, better play it safe or I guess I’m a slicker. For guys, if you didn’t make it stand, the girls might not like it. This is not a conclusion because some girls prefer those who can’t make it stand. Isn’t that loser! Lol..


Let’s put the spotlight back to me. What makes mine stand for so long? It depends on the weather. If it is hot, it won’t stand long and vice versa. It can stand naturally, but I prefer to force it to stand. Standing naturally means regardless of who I met, it will still stand that way.  I just dislike it when mine stand naturally, because I don’t think mine is nice to see. I guess majority of the guys are in the same opinion.

By forcing it to stand, I feel comfortable and the best part is I enjoy the process of making it stand. I have to do this everyday! How I force stand it? I need to apply to and fro motion, meaning a repeating action, something like back and forth.

The time to stand it up is one major concern. No one will wait for you if you need long time, Loser! Even the ladies will complain you’re like a girl if you take long time to stand it up. Sometimes the ladies make no sense when they keep complaining the guys take so much time to make it stand, they should realize if they want to feel good with the guy, let the guy have his time to stand it up. They wouldn’t want the fun to be cut short.


It only takes me 5 minutes to apply the back and forth motion and making it stand. 5 minutes is pretty fast isn’t it. No one should complain about this. The 5 minutes of work can last for whole day. I’m not exaggerating, it is true. With correct “lubricant” used, it can make it stand for very long time.

The stronger it stands, the more people will want to touch it! Well of course I only want the girls to touch it. Once I make it stand, some girls close to me can’t stop staring at it. Some guys are envy of this. What to do, they can’t make themselves one stand. *I feel like I’m a bit syiok sendiri here*


I’m not trying to portrait myself as one who can make it stand hard in minutes and make it last for whole day.(Normally when people say they’re not trying to do this…they actually mean it!) I just want to share with the guys on this product that I found it very helpful to make mine stand, so why not I share it with the rest.

Taaaaa daaaaa…Introducing “Gatsby Radical Fix Styling Gel- Wet and Hard type” Notice the word Hard!!! I tried so many type of hair styling products, ranging from wax, clay, cream, spray and gel. Finally I found this Gatsby Radical Fix Styling Gel- Wet and Hard type that really suits my hair. As mentioned in the photo, I can freely arrange my hair with a resilient finish!  Get more info here < http://gatsby.com.my/mainpage.asp?product=frontpage>


If you refer to the photo on “how to use” section, it mentioned “apply a small dab on your hand. Spread it evenly with your fingers or comb and apply it onto your hair and hair ends”. Anyone still use a comb to style their hair nowadays? That’s so uncle style. Forget about the comb! Everything should be done with our own fingers! Just like when you are eating crabs! I style it differently, in a back and forth motion, to be more precise, I pull my hair so that it can stand high and straight.

Come back to the question on this post, did I really teach anyone on how to make it stand high and hard? No I didn't. With correct lubricant@ gel, anything is made possible. Style your hair the way you want it. "Just The Way You ARe"

This post wasn’t meant to mislead the readers into thinking it is about something else other than styling hair. It is the readers dirty mind that think that way!




Press the "Like" button and share with your friends or leave a comment below

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...