Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wet my pant while watching "Scream 4". Watch with your girlfriend!!!

I wet my pant after watching ‘Scream 4’. Well, this movie is scary, but it is not the reason that wet my pant. I spilled my drink on my pant! :)


I’m not going to explain the story line for Scream 4. Go Wikipedia and you can search for the story. 

Well, Scream 4 is a must watch movie….with your girlfriend! Because

1) It’s time to “bermesra-mesra” with your girlfriend..because this movie really will scare the shit out of them! So, it’s time for you to be hero..Say to them..”Don’t scare” and then..you can wrap your arm around them.

2)  I did mention “Scream 4” will scare the shit out of them! Which mean whatever “perangai busuk” of them will be revealed..Example, girlfriend might shout “FUCK” when she got frightened. Such words come out naturally. For the girls, you can see how pussy is your boyfriend. Do he close his eyes when watching it..Lol


Watching Scream 4 makes me realize how scary movie like this will have similarities.

1) Hot chicks @ big boobs chicks will be lead actress..and sad part is they will always die! Damn. Potong steam! Just look at Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere.

2) The slasher will always escape VERY fast..sekelip mata saja after slasher was hit, he will disappeared like flash.

3) As usual, slasher will run very fast from one location to another. Make no sense. Act like flash again. But in Scream 4, it makes sense why the slasher can run so fast from one location to another. Watch to find out why!

4) Everytime after got stabbed, victims will vomit blood straight away. How true is that?


Do you know in Scream 4,

1) Slasher shoots the “precious part” of one of the guy. Sakit giler! Shocked when slasher shoots there cause never expect that will happen in Scream 4. OOuchhh…After aiming the “precious one”..straight aim for the head!

2) Slasher reveal his her face! So I guess no more Scream 5 ;p

3) This show potraits the slasher as a bit strong. In the hospital, slasher can wake up immediately from her bed after knowing Sidney Prescott hasn’t died. Slasher still can wake up to kill after electrocuted.

4) Sheriff Dewey is the most useless sheriff in the movie. He always arrives late to the scene, didn’t help to solve the case at all, can’t shoot the slasher at all. He might be a hero in previous sequel, but he is a pussy in Scream 4!

5) Though Scream 4 is a scary movie, there are some funny parts too. One big example is when the slasher tries to create an alibi by banging herself to everything.  Watch and I bet you’ll find it funny too!


My advice to all of you..Don’t Fuck with the Original! (You'll know what I mean after you watch Scream 4) 

My heart skipped a few beats while watching Scream 4. So you all beware la when watch it.Watch with your girlfriend!!!

Oh ya..a very BIG thank YOU to Nuffnang for giving me the tickets to Scream 4 Premiere Screening at 1 Utama.





Press the "Like" button and share with your friends or leave a comment below

6 comments:

SL said...

Brrr... Sungguh menakutkan! D= Haha. I like how you say things others dont. =P

Sanjeev said...

so slasher is a lazy la, i suspect its shiok leng lo...she got the traits of becoming 1!!! note her ever thickening eye liner!! confirm slasher-material!

Unknown said...

LOL!!!! haha no wonder my friend complain of watching alone xD

Netto Drumz said...

Shiok Leng: takut ke?? come here..don worry..sit close to me..haha..thanks SL.. =p

Sanjeev: well..I agree..she slashes guy's heart..lol..slash so badly maybe..

Shannon Chow: why you din go wor..teman your friend ma.. :)

DeadEye said...

the slasher changes role every scream, so there will be scream 5 if they think this is a hit (making more money :p)

yeah gotta agree sheriff damn lame, not a hero at all. but the 2 old ladies, are really strong too!

Netto Drumz said...

yeah..they can jus recreate the story and we will hv scream 5..lol..bt its nice la..can wet my pant again..haha..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...