Monday, February 21, 2011

“I’ve Got the Power with Sucker Punch”

If I were held against my will with Babydoll and her team, the first thing that pops up in my mind is don't ever think of a fightback. Never! I will definitely lose! They might be young, but they are in a band and I'm just alone. In order to escape from the 5 beautiful ladies, I will kneel down in front of them and won't say a thing out from my mouth. Even when they question me, I'll choose to remain silent while staring at Babydoll.

Sucker Punch

When they are about to hit me, only then I'll speak up. I'll call for Babydoll. While looking at her eyes, I'll tell her "When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change..Babydoll" !!!!! "Cos girl you're amazing..just the way you are".

Then, I'll hold Babydoll's hand and remind her and her band that their ultimate goal is to escape from Blue , Madam Gorski  and the High Roller .My life is nothing to them and I'm
willing to sacrifice in order for them to stay alive. With teary eyes, I'll let them know that I'll catch a grenade for them...I'll throw my hand on a blade for them...I'll jump in front of a HORSE for them..I'll make sure they know I'm willing to do anything for them.


While they are soaked in tears (thanks to the powerful words)..I'll immediately focus all my strength on my fist and deliver to the girls my precious one- The Sucker Punch!! The next plan after this is to run as fast as I can from 5 dumb blondes ;p


If they managed to block my sucker punch..I will resort to my last option..I will sing them a song before they kiss me with their sucker punch! Singing with passion and feeling, I'll sing.."I was thinkin about you, thinkin about me...Thinkin about us, what we gonna be?...Open your eyes.. it was only just a dream...


Yes, I'll let them know they are in a dream. I'll convince and persuade them that in real world, all the 6 of us can live happily together.


3 comments:

DeadEye said...

pls win the movie ticket! i wan the extra ticket!!

Netto Drumz said...

duh..macam la i decide who win it..go beg nuffnang ppl la..

i want this movie ticket as well..

Netto Drumz said...

I won invites to watch sucker punch..premiere screening!!! awesome!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...