Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I found this dirty disgusting creature in my drink!! Geli ahhhhh...

I found this dirty little tiny disgusting smelly awful terrible bad black insect in my drink last night while I minum with friend. I wanted to complain to the people in charge, but dare not, as I'm not sure whether the insect comes before or after it was served. AND..I realized about this dirty lil thing when I almost finish my drink. It was really disgusting because it is still moving when I saw it! Yaikssss!!!!

Now...the most important thing..Where I found that? Well, I'm not against this outlet..but FIY, it is somewhere in Damansara Uptown..This outlet is rich with papa and mama. =p  

Look at the video below...dirty little tiny disgusting smelly awful terrible bad black insect


3 comments:

M Ỡ Қ ҝ ¥ said...

oh mai gawd =_=

SMK Pengiran Omar II said...

papa rich haha. why u takut sebut the kedai's name. fear of kena saman for defamation is it. haha. one of the sabahan blogger penah kena that.

Netto Drumz said...

Mimi..Papa Rich? I don't know =p lol..yaeh la..takut dapat saman..if confirm datang b4 i minum..i berani sebut d name..bt now..nahh..play safe :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...