Tuesday, September 21, 2010

There's a lecturer in USM who looks EXACTLY like Namewee @ Wee Meng Chee.

Namewee is so popular right now..err..put his previous controversy aside..I mean he’s popular with his music lately. Go you tube for his latest music..”I am who I am”. I’m glad that he is still who he is after so many controversy that he attracts. No doubt here..this guy is good in music..



Ok..let’s not include Negarakuku as his official song. =p That’s the past but that song is nice. I have to admit that. haha. Namewee Represent! I’m not being racist here. I truly support our Prime Minister in 1 Malaysia campaign. I really did =p






Talented as Eminem in rapping, as good as Jay Chow in making music..and there is one thing everyone should knows about Namewee as well..He is very much alike with one lecturer in Universiti Sains Malaysia Engineering Campus. Dr. Abdul Rahim b. Othman, from Mechanic School, a very good lecturer. 



He used to lecture me in ‘Static’ subject. A very nice and friendly lecturer. It will be great if Dr. Rahim can rap like Namewee…His students will love it.


Everyone at USM Engineering (my previous uni) knows that Dr Rahim is Namewee @ Wee Meng Chee alike. Percentage is similarity, I’ll say 95%. Well, no photos touch up on any of the pictures I shared here. There’s no need to do so, because they are so alike.


“NAMEWEE REPRESENT”


Besides, Dr Rahim looks like one of Hong Kong actor too. Those who watch TVB series will know the actor I meant is Laughing Gor @ Tse Tin Wah (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Tse). 



So, Dr Rahim; Celebrity-face lecturer. No wonder I feel so energize at his lesson. But he only looks alike when he’s young because his face is slimmer at that time.



Compare Dr. Rahim young photos with those of Namewee in his “I AM WHO I AM” video. 




















The moment Namewee plays that piano, those who's not deaf can sense that there's a bit of Jay Chow in him. The music is just so nice. And when he raps, can't you see Eminem is in him! Eminem raps with a style. So did Namewee.


 Namewee latest MV, “I AM WHO I AM”





One thing I would like to share as well, some of the students in USM Engineering are celebrity alike too. You can visit this page in Facebook to view more, (http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=102770263093487&v=wall). But it is no longer active since I’m no longer there. Just graduate!!...Woo Hoo


The person on the left need no introduction. He's Wayne Rooney, Manchester United FC striker. On your right is my friend..Kenny from Civil Engineering.




On the right, again, need no introduction for football fans. He's Park Ji Sung, a midfield at Man Utd. Well, on your left, my friend as well.




Left is Rowan Atkinson @ Mr. Bean. Right is..my friend again, Joshua




Right is local actress, Sharifah Amani. Left is kawan ku..Syawalia.




Left is local famous singer, Amy Mastura. Right is USM friend, Fatihah.



For those who watch "Heroes"..The guy on your right is Hiro Nakamura (that character) and the one at your left is my junior.



I hope this post won't offend anyone.



"NAMEWEE REPRESENT"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...