Thursday, September 9, 2010

I am mooncakes maniac! My family >> MCs maniac as well.

Call me freak, call me maniac..I don't mind. When it comes to mooncakes, I am a maniac! My family as well =p



This year was better, greater and CRAZIER. 

Better and greater in quantity. Last year we ate close to 16 boxes of MCs. We will smashed that figure this year. So far, we had eaten around 10 boxes of MCs. and it is still counting...We are not eating MCs to break records :) but we simply love it so much! "Just Lovin It' 

Crazier..as in..I took lots of photos of me with MCs..Well its not camwhoring..it is just that I.......Ok..it is camwhoring. ;p Just having fun once in a while. I'll post on this in my next post. 


I am a bit choosy when it comes to MCs. I don't eat MCs from market or pasar malam. I just think it is worth it to spend that money to eat that "out of shape" MCs. 



MCs are my family supper during August and September. So it make sense now why we eat so much MCs. Eating it for 1 whole month might turn others' appetite off, but that's not the case for my family. MCs are seasonal dishes!

My favourite flavour>>>> Casahana's Red Yeast Japanese Sweet Potato. Its so nice till I don't know how can I describe it. Why don't you just go and try it! Perfect combination of flavours.



Here's some photos from my MCs consumption this year. tasted MCs from variety of brands. No bad comments on those MCs. All are nice..delicious..




Sister bought a lot from Tai Thong, since she can enjoy 30% off as IBM employee. 




Do you think my family can finish that amount of MCs? Of course no. Sister bought for my friends as well. From 18 boxes there, 8 belong to friend. The other 10 boxes left..for my family own consumption..hehe. There's NO WAY we will sell it! =p

Stocking that amount of MCs is stupid! haha ;p



Below are Tai Thong snow skin MCs in my fridge.



WARNING***Mooncakes are not only for Chinese, it is also highly recommended for all Malaysians.

2 comments:

the clown said...

kua jeong dao -_-

Netto Drumz said...

wei not kua cheong la..mmg eat MCs tat way =p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...