Friday, June 11, 2010

TV1 cannot air World Cup match due to unavailability of rights? that's announced so so late

wei RTM 1..what the hell happen to you..when I turn on my TV at 9pm to watch World Cup Opening Ceremony at South Africa, I was filled with excitement...rushing through my blood. Finally the tournament I've been waiting for 4 years had arrived. Manatau..TV1 disappoint me so much..They aired this note..


Wtf is going on with RTM..If you doesn't have the RIGHT to air the opening ceremony and first match (South Africa vs Mexico)..Why at the first place do you publish in the newspaper that TV1 have Live Broadcast for that event. One thing for sure..the way TV1 function was bad..Less communication between the person who finalise the deal and advertising department perhaps?

Don't repeat such mistake..I can assure you people will love to have a glimpse of the World Cup by watching its opening ceremony ( I mean those who didn't watch any football- they watch just to keep themselves updated) Yet TV1 did that..useless la..

I guess TV1 will have a lot of explanation to do..I can feel ALL  Malaysian who can't afford to have Astro installed at our house ( of course I'm included) will curse TV1 so badly tonight....TV1 celaka, TV1 bodoh, TV1 bapuk, TV1 busuk, Pengarah TV1 tak mandi..Semua pekerja TV1 bodoh..maybe?  

My mouth may be foul, but I'm saying the fact. Why TV1 announced that they doesn't have the right at the very last minutes?

1 comment:

y yung said...

malaysia boleh....

anyway, the opening ceremony sucks la seriously... not worth watching...

i was on tv1 from 8pm then turned off halfway...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...