Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I want Indian Star Tortoise so so badly!!!

" Wa beh tahan liaooo" I want to have that Indian Star Tortoise so badly..my grandma owned one..grandma jaga that for years d..from a tiny peanut till it looks like Galapagos tortoise's son now...damn huge..I bet if I throw it to anyone, they sure get hurt.



I want to own that star tortoise since my grandma had one..Plan to steal from her before..haha..That just prove how badly i want it. This tortoise is so special..They live in dry areas..unlike the "cheap" tortoise that we found frequently where their faeces won't mix with water- making it chalky. I experienced that before..water turn smelly..a bit disgusting. With this Star Tortoise, no such problem.




I am a tortoise addict since I'm a lil kid. I once had a 2 "cheap" tortoise with size double of my palm (I was in Form 3 that time... so my hand wasn't small !!!) I went to a pet shop in Ikano last week, they sell this tortoise for RM 600. But the colour is a bit albino..white..the pattern tak setanding my grandma one. 

At Alor Star, one such tortoise is sold for RM 400. So decision made>>> I'll buy one at Alor Star when I back there soon. 




This Star Tortoise was actually my grandma's second tortoise. The first one was stolen when she forgot to bring that tortoise into house that night. Coincidently, THAT night forgot to bring in, THAT night got stolen..so I guess that thief observed that Star Tortoise for some time. Since that incident, grandma keep that tortoise in her house all the time. Treat it like a king yo!




My grandma even trained that Star Tortoise to be hygienic. It know where and how to shit- ONLY when my grandma put it in water, then it can buang air besar there. Serious..Tortoise can be train like a dog too.. ;p Grandma proves that!! 




Look at the size of that tortoise. The MINIMUM value that it can fetch is around RM 3500 for that size. No kidding. That my grandma's precious one! 




Another thing special about this tortoise..the pattern on its shell..Have a closer look below. That pattern give them the name Indian Star Tortoise.

Someone told my ah ma before, if she notice some number on the shell, faster rush to 4D outlet..cause that's a winning number for sure. A typical chinese huh.. Apa numbor pun boleh beli



My dream tortoise...Indian Star Tortoise..soon I will have one..



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there! i'm very keen to get an indian star tortoise too. had one but due to poor knowledge of keeping it, it died. do you have any information with regards to the pet shop in alor star that sells this? the rm400 is for what measurement tortoise?

OZ said...

That I think is a very poorly cared for tortoise. It looks like its not got the proper food. Its got a condition called pyramiding. That means less calcium and too much protein in the diet. Please research before you get a tortoise.
I do not mean to criticize or be mean. Its just because I have two star tortoises and read up on them a lot. This tortoise does not look good like a normal tortoise.
All the best. If you felt offended I apologize in advance. It is a mute creature and due to our negligence or lack of knowledge it might suffer needlessly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...