Thursday, June 10, 2010

Second cheque in a week...not bad..


YES..I just received my 2nd cheque in a week. Courtesy of Churp Churp. (http://www.churpchurp.com/) where I just need to tweet through Twitter. Sounds easy huh..but it's really just that simple. Even my niece can do that. 


What we need to do when we got assigned is to make a sentence with the key words given and tweet it..That's it! See example below.



Again, the amount 'tak banyak la..sekadar cukup untuk sara saya semasa World Cup". Eg- buy snacks, McDonalds and other foods. Rather than always online for Facebook, I really thinks we should use internet for this purpose as well. 


I must admit its pretty to earn churp churp money- just tweets to your friends what is given to you and you got paid. 1 tweet can earned me around RM 10, but that's because I have a lot of followers..the more followers you have, the more you earn. So by just twetting 10 times, I can earn RM 100 already. Senang la..No wonder I still shake my leg at home after finishing my semester ;p 




For those who have Twitter account, follow me at chengjitming or jimmy_nettoboy. Yeah..I have 2 accounts ;p Earn more..haha..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...