Thursday, August 11, 2011

Stan (Kroenke) blasting Arsene Wenger in Arsenal Remix, with lyric

As Manchester United and Premier League fan, this song is really great! A Gunner who go the extramile to tease Arsene Wenger’s transfer policy. Guess what, this parody is by a fed up Arsenal fan. This Arsenal supporter, Gunnerblog changed the lyric in Eminem’s hits “Stan” to launch a hilarious dig at Wenger tactician.

In the parody, “Stan” refers to Arsenal owner Stan Kroenke complaining on Wenger’s lack of summer signings. Gunnerblog is really brilliant here. Replacing the words in the lyric with a perfect one to symbolize what happened at Arsenal.

Take for example, "There probably was a problem with my web banking or something, I hope I didn't mistakenly send them to Tottenham..." instead of there probably was a problem at the post office or something.

This parody is epic! The lyric relates to Wenger’s stint as boss of Japanese club Grampus Eight too, it continues: "I know you probably hear this every day but I'm your biggest fan, I even dug that underground stuff you did in Japan.

Not left out from the critic was Wenger’s signing of flops in Amaury Bischoff which he describes as no knees! Guillaume Warmuz and Denilson as well.

Stan Kroenke becomes more irritated in the lyric after failing to get a response from Wenger and his tone gets more and more aggressive. He joked on firing Pat Rice but can’t because of the huge compensation.


Gunnerblog is good in rapping like Wenger too. Hilarious! Imagine Wenger rapping back to Stan. With that accent, you just know that is Arsene Wenger speaking. 

It ended with Arsene almost got sack by Stan because he disagree with his philosophy and his approach. Brilliant parody!



(LYRIC)


[Chorus: Dido]
My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why I..
got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window..
and I can't see at all
And even if I could it'll all be gray,
but your picture on my wall
It reminds me, that it's not so bad,
it's not so bad..

Dear Arsene, I wrote but you still ain't callin
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent transfer funds to spend this autumn, you must not have got them
There probably was a problem with my web banking or something
I hope I didn’t mistakenly send them to Tottenham
but anyways; fuck it, what's been up man, how's Boro Primorac?
I’m hoping if I’m free I’ll make the Chelsea match
though with Torres this way, Drogba might play
that’s a worry.
I heard about your problem with Cesc Fabregas- I'm sorry
I spoke to Sandro Rosell but they didn’t really want him
I know you probably hear this everyday, but I'm your biggest fan
I even dug the underground shit that you did in Japan
I’ve built a room full of your medals and your trophies, man
I’m extending your assistant’s deal, too, so you can keep Pat.
Anyways, hope you get this man, hit me back,
just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan
This is Stan

[Chorus: Dido]

Dear Arsene, you still ain't called or wrote, I hope you have the chance
I ain't mad - I just think it's FUCKED UP you won't answer back
If you didn't want to buy Phil Jagielka
you didn't have to, but if I’d known your plans I’d’ve slapped you
You bought this French kid, he's only six years old
We negotiated a great deal with Everton and you just said “No!”,
That's pretty shitty man – like when you signed Silvestre
Or how you never bought a keeper because Almunia impressed you
I ain't that mad though, I just don't like seeing that
Remember when we met in Denver - you said if I'd write you
you would write back - cos I'm just like you in a way
I don’t like losing money either;
but you gotta speculate to become the market leader
Sometimes you get it right like you did with Alex Song
But there are so many examples of when your gambles just go wrong
Like when you bought that German- or was he portugese?
You know the guy: Amaury Bischoff- The one who had no knees
Or when you signed that keeper- what’s his name- Guillaume Warmuz?
Or said Denilson and Diaby were world class performers
See nothing you say is real, The truth? You don’t tell it.
All you do is talk about “mental strength” 24/7
They don’t believe it anymore Arsene-no-one does
You need to change the record if you’re going to pick their spirits up
You gotta call me man, I'll be the biggest fan you'll ever lose
Sincerely yours, Stan -- P.S.
We should play 4-4-2

[Chorus: Dido]

Dear Mister-I'm-Too-Good-To-Call-Or-Write-My-Owner,
I couldn’t give a shit if you’ve got an economic diploma
It's been six years and still no trophy- What the fuck?
and now you even found a way to fail to win the Emirates Cup
So this is my memo I'm sending you, a note from you to me
You might want to put in a call to your friends at PSG
Hey Arsene, have a sip of vodka, don’t be depressed!
You know that Kaiser Chiefs song, "Everyday I love you less and less"?
Well that’s the best way to describe how the fans feel
As the years have worn on, you’ve just lost your appeal
That's just how it is, you could have stopped us from being crappy
but instead you perservered with your lousy tippy-tappy
Cesc was right- and now it looks like you’ll lose Nasri
Doubtless you’ll replace them with a few more Squillacis
I love you Arsene, it could have been forever, think about it
You’ve ruined it now, I hope you can't sleep and you dream about it
And when you dream I hope you can't sleep and you SCREAM about it
I hope your conscience EATS AT YOU and you can't BREATHE without me
Arsene; [*screaming*] Shut up bitch! I'm tryin to talk!
Hey Arsene, that's Pat Rice crying on the floor
but I didn't fire him yet, believe me, I thought of it
but his compensation’s huge and we just can’t afford it
OK, time to go, I'm dialing Jose now
Oh shit, I forgot, you always see your contract out
[car tires squeal] [CRASH]
.. [brief silence] .. [LOUD splash]

[Chorus: Dido]

Dear Stan, I meant to write you sooner but I’ve just been busy
Gervinho had a freak out cos the rain made his hair frizzy
Look, I'm really flattered you keep sending me letters
but maybe making the odd public statement might be better
I'm sorry I didn't see you at Chelsea, I musta missed you
I heard Lady Nina crashed the box and tried to kiss you
I understand you’re sad that Nasri can just go for free
but remember: finishing fourth is better than a trophy
There are many issues, Stan, like Financial Fair Play
that mean we have to run the club in this self-sufficient way
And what's this shit about us trying to buy a player?
Think of Emmanuel Frimpong
it could kill his career
We have an exceptionally strong group of players
Who show they have enormous mental strength
There’s nothing wrong with our defence
It’s just that perhaps sometimes we can lack a little sharpness
But we’re fine- you should relax a little
I’m glad you are ambitious
But Stan, why are you so mad?
Try to understand, there’s a long term plan
I don’t want you to do some crazy shit
I saw this thing on Sky Sports News a couple of days ago that made me sick
Some foreign owner tried to sack his famous coach
because he disagreed with his philosophy and his approach
So when his contract finishes
They’ll say his time is through
Come to think about, his name was.. it was you
Merde!




Click the "Like" button and share with your friends or leave a comment below

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The person who made this is a true genius...nice lyrics=)

Netto Drumz said...

he is a genius! h fits in all the lyric perfectly! just like in eminem song! superb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...