Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Justin Bieber tweets "I love you" to me! Phewwww....

In order to get more followers in Twitter, some people resort to use fake name to create identity confusion. That explains why some artist will insert the words “The Real” at their Twitter to differ themselves from the fake account. 



I received a tweet from Justin Bieber with this message, “I love you “. Oh yeah...a smiley after the "I love you" to make me message sounds horny. Yaiks...


Look again at the name, its JustiM Dieber. So WTF. This guy/gal must be hoping for some “blind” teenagers to get excited over the message and follow him. Judging from this person tweets, sigh…he’s a pervert! Look at all the messages, “I love you”, “I wanna hug you” and “Do you love me”. That is so desperate for followers isn’t it?


This is how I reply him. Guess he’s used to getting all this kind of reply. JustiM Dieber….Pui..pui..pui..Dieber, Go become driver or go change diaper! or worst, go Die. 





Click the "Like" button and share with your friends or leave a comment below


For those who hates Justin Bieber, there's these videos on Justin Bieber getting "The Rock Bottom" by The Rock @ Dwayne Johnson and Stone cole stunner by Stone Cold. Plus, a choke slam by The UNdertaker!










Click the "Like" button and share with your friends or leave a comment below

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

real celebrity accounts have the verified Twitter stamp too :)

Netto Drumz said...

Ken: exactly. thanks for d info! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...