Saturday, July 2, 2011

Testimonial

If I meet a genie now and was given one wish to be granted, I would ask for my life to be reversed by 5 years. With that, I will be able to meet you earlier and this testimonial might not even exist. Every moment of us being together, it is still very fresh to me. I won’t let it fade away but I will move forward.


You are a lady that I would highly recommend to the best. I hope I can be selfish here and make you mine, need not to recommend you and keep it all to myself. Sometimes things just didn’t work the way we wanted it to be. That’s life.




I hope to be the bee collector so that I can inspect all the bees craving for your honey. I will never tolerate with any indecisive bee trying to steal your honey away. Your life should be filled with laughters and smiles. You’re so beautiful when you are with the two.


Your smile alone is enough to brighten up my day.
Your *wink wink* makes me smile nonstop. It is cuter than a baby Chow Chow.
Your pout makes me wants to give you everything I have.
Your character is the one thing that I idolize the most in a lady.
The way you carry yourself, it is different.
The way you rise up to challenges presented, I salute.
But humans are never perfect.
The same goes to you and me
I dislike how you focus yourself in your work till you ignore your health
In the end, JGSM
I still love who you are.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...