Tuesday, June 21, 2011

"mydeal.com.my" customer service silly mistake.

I can’t stop laughing when my brother showed me this funny reply by someone (Fern leaf) who voices his dissatisfaction on “mydeal.com.my” in their no reply to his complained issue. 




This joker who works for (mydeal.com.my) replied to this customer in a nice manner, but he should brush up his English! Look at the photo to learn why I manage to laugh till I have stomach ache and saliva out from mouth (keep laughing)..This joker really funny….He can cheer us up easily. haha..

It will look better if Joker didn’t reply with a “Hi”. A “Hi” there really laugh my ass off!

Looking at the respond from “Fern Leaf”…Now you know why I laugh till I can’t breathe. Fern leaf is his name from the FB profile, yet Joker call him....Hi Shameful. WTF..Hahaha

 Mydeal.com.my, Hire a better person for your customer service to avoid further embarassment please.




Press the "Like" button and share with your friends or leave a comment below

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

yeah.. lol.. funny encounter :P

Netto Drumz said...

@ken yeah..this one really can laugh till roll on the floor...Epic ah this one..hahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...