Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Male genital length determined by the length of their finger.

Finally, I have some journal to support my joke. I always tell my friends that male genital length links closely with the length of their finger.An old man that I've known for many years told me before that "the length of male genital depends on the length of their index finger". The longer is the index finger, the longer it will be. Anything to support this statement from the "guru"? Nope I don't have any. Try to look around you for evidence.


I stumbled onto a news at dailychili.com which claimed that Finger length shows male genital length. It says that men whose index fingers are shorter than their ring fingers may have longer penises. This is based on a South Korea study published in Asian Journal of Andrology. 


"According to our data ... the shorter index (second) finger than ring (fourth) finger you have, the longer stretched penile length you have," wrote Tae Beom Kim at the urology department of Gachon University Gil Hospital in Incheon, South Korea, in reply to questions from Reuters.


Recall what my "guru" once told me that  "the length of male genital depends on the length of their index finger" with this finding by the Koreans, and we can look at the relationship between our finger length with "that" length.



Another finding on finger related theory. Make sense isn't it?


and DO YOU KNOW....


Now let's look at my palm. =p



Alright ladies, you know what to do now!


Press the "Like" button and share with your friends or leave a comment below

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...