Friday, April 2, 2010

Thailand Red Shirt almost scare us to cancel our Bangkok trip!


The past few weeks really bothers me, but it was way past me now..cos
1) Design course habis (this was a HUGE relieve..no more heavy loads on my shoulder)
2) FYP already finish some (initially is nothing!!)


(took from my seat in the flight)


(my aunt, cousin,sis, bro in law,bro n his gf upon arriving at Bangkok International Airport)


Start rewarding myself last weekend (went to Bangkok)..don't know for what reason..I'll reward myself more once I finalise my Final YEAr Report..That will be a giant leap for me- a pemalas..from nothing to something..

(Siam Paragon..one of the tourist attraction spot- but I'm not impressed)


(I plan to take this pic with the sweet lady as my background, but she knew what I'm doing and turn away..aduh)


Bangkok trip was fun..we shop non stop..till we drop eventually.. ;p girls love to shop..we- the men..must follow around..Don't get me wrong here..I didn't mean window shopping for men..but we must follow the girls so that they won't get lost..I'm not complaining though..hehe..


(menu from one of the restaurant)

Almost cancel our trip no thanks to the threat from Bangkok "Red Shirts"..I curse them non stop upon knowing that they plan to PARALYSE Bangkok on the week we are going..Reported from BBC.."PARALYSE">>>>That's worst than just having a protest..sort like they'll kill someone from my opinion!


(Thanks Red Shirt..for not giving us trouble)


LUCKY we still insist on going there..because Red SHirts keep their promise..they didn't disturb the tourist crowded area..Just some peace demonstration at Government building..During my 2 nights stay there, I just saw a bunch of Red Shirts supporters carrying the flag on their bike...Then..no more Red Shirts witnessed. If we cancel out trip because of those unreliable news from BBC, we sure "sakit hati'..money burned without any activities done>>Air flight ticket and hotel bookings.


(Things that I bought from Bangkok)


(strike like a Muay Thai fighter..but I don't look like it.. ;p)

Some of my friends asked me whether I went to Tiger show at Bangkok>>>>>. NO. I went there for shopping..not entertainment ;p Bought lots of stuff for myself. So I'm broke now..eating bread every single day.


(Whenever I back to PJ, i'll love to see both of my sis daughter, Natalie and Nikki)


My advice for my friends who plan on going to Bangkok for shopping..I'll recommend yal to Hatyai..Hatyai is enough for shopping (nearer and no need flight>> cheaper). But if yal are going for scenery or historic area..then Bangkok will be great..lot of temples and lots of hot chicks in Bangkok.


(View from BIA)

NO doubt, Thailand girls are pretty. ALMOST ALL..hehe.. But one thing to doubt here..Was that "Pretty" girl a girl or a drag queen..ewwww..I guess most are real girls..Feel 'la' ;p






2 comments:

Dead Eye said...

eh natalie so big ledi ar
even nikki's like how i recall natalie to be!

nettoboy said...

duh..like tat u mmg lama din c them d..both a bit adult now.. ;p come my house la if free..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...