Friday, April 30, 2010

I'm one of the featured blogger in R.AGE, The Star ;p



Yes..I'm one of the featured blogger of the week in R.AGE, The Star newspaper. Any of my friends bought Wednesday "The Star"- 28 April 2010..Check it out if you still have it.. ;p

but I guess you don't have it..Here's the cutout 


I took that scanned photo from misterfatty...Thanks buddy ;p 


But the person in charge mixed up my photo with another featured blogger- http://www.misterfatty.com/ ...What matters is my URL is correct..so it doesn't matter..


Mentioned in it, I am a total football fanatic (Well, I admit I am..I am a football freak and I'll be the happiest people on earth this June till July)


and also in the pull out- I featured other football news from other teams as well..No I didn't..I dedicate this blog only to Manchester United..Non Man Utd related news I'll post it in my other blog- http://chengijin.blogspot.com/

Regarding the photo mixed up, if I'm in a hat.>>>


I expect them to pick this photo since I sent 3 photos to R.AGE..but I guess the "Chang Beer" fails it. haha..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...