Saturday, March 20, 2010

Production Engineer is a BORING job

It seems that almost all my friends are looking for job (even before they graduate)..so fast meh?
Well..some even commented in Facebook "he's jobless..no one wants to hire him"..bla bla bla..That's a behaviour of a freak!! ;p come on..You haven't graduate..Hello..do you know the definition of jobless? STop being a freak!! ;p
Ok..stop criticising others.. focus on myself..WHat's my plan after I graduate?...hmm..For sure I'll expand my wings at Petaling Jaya..I love PJ! So far I didn't apply for any job..Why the rush, am I right? I'll take my time..My plan will be to apply for job around July..

Why July..because World Cup 2010 ending soon..I doesn't want my job to disturb my concentration in World Cup..(Do I sound like a freak?) hehe..I definitely doesn't want to get into production engineer.OTHER than its a sporstwear company...Woo...( fussy guy la me)... I'm chasing for dream..rather than just working..(anyone feel that I'm talking trash?) but I'm serious..

"Production Engineer is a BORING job, dare not to even look at it"

Finally, I wish all my friends who are applying for jobs..Good Luck in your search..


3 comments:

zugspitszy said...

u skali anta terus dapat ma...i anta byk kali pn belum tentu lagi.....haha

y dun u apply for the post in the department of world cup? haha

nettoboy said...

eh eh budak ni..i din mean u la...u makan cili rasa pedas? tat position is too ambitious..

zugspitszy said...

takla...i sibuk2 anta resume ma..haha..sekarang impian kerjaya dah x sama dengan course...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...