Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Praying for my studies, career and love life....


Every time before exam, it is normal to see the Japanese or Korean rushing to the temple to pray for their result. Hoping for blessing in it. Well...me and a bunch of buddies were no difference either. We went to "bath" the tortoise at the temple, hoping that we will be flushed with As...haha..

"Bathing" the tortoise is a must do thing in the temple. It is believed that the way you bath the tortoise have its own meaning. For example, if you bath its head, you'll be a smart one.

So, in order to get full blessing from this tortoise, we bath whole tortoise. ;p Look at how shining is that tortoise..


In fact, that was what a typical chinese should looks like- praying a lot ;p The temple was just a distance from my campus..The 'ukiran batu' in the temple was marvelous..The 3D effect was so 3D..You get what I mean? I guess its from CHina kot..Doubt Malaysian can do that...Sorry..


(Preparing with the candles)




(Derrick very serious in delivering his 'message")




( Both are preparing to lit up their "colok')




(my turn to pray!! there are sequences on which to pray first..this is the first)




(at the main hall)




(praying for my studies, career and love life) haha..




(view from the main hall)




( look at the wonderful 3D sculpture..as if the dragon really exist! )




(the main dragon sculpture..the king among all maybe? located at front entrance)






(another good shot by Zeng Sueen)




(this temple may looks old..but the decoration was not at all)




(this sculpture attract my attention the most)..a 3D picture.




(lots of amazing sculpture there...I can't stop saying 'woww'...because all the sculpture have its own wow factor.




Bathing time!!! I bath the whole tortoise..hoping to get more blessing!!




(can't stop laughing at my silly mindset as well)




(I bath the tortoise the most....more blessing please..)




(all join to bath tortoise eventually)..but not as many as me..haha




(look at this shot...as if the fish are chasing after the moon).. brilliant!!




(posing at the front entrance..with the dragon..pheww)






(Macho Posing before we left for dinner..)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good day fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for that particular model. The prices for the velcros were around 320 dollars on every site. But completely I bring about this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good evening people. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been digging allowing for regarding that exact make. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were approximately 230 dollars on every site. But definitively I base this location selling them for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what can you tell me about these?

nettoboy said...

Anonymous, I appreciate you for asking my opinion...i'm not sure on shoesempire originality.but stated at there, it was Authenticity Guarantee.100% genuine.i am a bit convinced by that. I'll recommend you to leave some message on topic that you're still unsure..Judge them base on their answer to your question.. have a nice day yo..

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...