Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My highlight for YEAR 2009


Summaries of the things that I manage to do when I'm 23 years old..



1) First on the list is of course me witnessing Manchester United
FC playing a friendly against Malaysia at Stadium Bukit Jalil. (http://nettoboy.blogspot.com/2009/07/last-friday-and-saturday-was-one-of.html) I didn't expect Malaysia to score 2 goals against MUFC, but I did expect MUFC and Michael Owen to bang in goals past our goalkeepers.


2)

Shifted back to Petaling Jaya, my 'real' hometown on Dec 08. Though I stayed in Alor Star for years, I still love PJ. This is where I belong!! But of course..I will remember that Alor Star is the place where I learn to be a man!!!




3) Had my practical training at Johnson & Johnson. It exposed me
to the boring life as a manufacturing engineer. This training has a
big influence in my life, because I find myself not interested to be a manufacturing engineer after all...I'll graduate holding a Manufacturing Engineering with Management degree, but i don't care..Hopefully i made the right choice..I choose to go for my
dream!


4)


Started my blog..REd Devil's Guardian..and later Jin-ie In The Bottle @ http://chengijin.blogspot.com/. Initially, my intention was to gain some side income through blogging, but screw that! That doesn't matter to me anymore. Its all about the passion now!!






5)

Visited Bali Island during my semester break
with course mates. (http://nettoboy.blogspot.com/2009/12/i-just-visited-island-of.html) Its been a wonderful experience for me. Bali is a beautiful place as well..




6)


I purchased my second camera, Lumix DMC-TZ7. (http://nettoboy.blogspot.com/2009/11/dream-camerabuying-soonhehe.html) After best buddy owned one, I memang terpegun with how great TZ7 can be. Best buddy's advice before I bought my TZ7, "Your first step to your blogging career".

Don't be shocked after you googled on DMC-TZ7 and figure out its "kehebatan, keunggulan and kesempurnaan".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In searching for sites related to web hosting and specifically comparison hosting linux plan web, your site came up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...