Monday, December 21, 2009

I spotted THEM at USM again..



Again!!!! Wild boars spotted in USM Engineering campus..hehe..and this time, I manage to
capture some clear pictures of them..All because of my Lumix DMC-TZ7 camera..

Unlike my previous photos, which some commented like crayon drawing (http://nettoboy.blogspot.com/2009/11/wild-boars-were-spotted-again-even.html). Cis berani kau kutuk ku macam tu! This time..ambil kau..betapa clear those pictures.. ;p


(the bigger size one is the mother..I assume it..The other 3 were obviously the childs..confirm! )




(The people in charge didn't clear everything away during previous operation..leaving this happy family behind)




(All ran into the bushes after noticing that I captured their lovely photos..they were shy!!)

4 comments:

Hitsugaya Toushirou said...

Wow!! Nice capture!! Mz b using ur camera.. Where were they? Behind block 6?

zugspitszy said...

hahaha!nice kameera!

nettoboy said...

haha..izit nice camera or nice photo?..thanks anyway ;p yup its behind block 6..

Dead Eye said...

no more crayon work man, haha..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...