Friday, October 9, 2009

Worms in guava..aduh..malang


Oh My GOD..the fruits that i bought always have worms in it. The latest, the guava @ jambu batu that i just bought from Parit Buntar Friday night market was disgusting.

That's exactly the same night market where me and friends bought durians for our durians feast (http://nettoboy.blogspot.com/2009/07/durians-feast-at-kompleks-sukanusm.html) and we found a gigantic worm in the durian too.

I've been to the night market twice, bought fruits from there twice..and found worms in the fruits TWICE. Fuh...all also twice huh..


i know we can't avoid having fruits with worms, but me having it twice?..Malang la tu. haha..

This was how the guava looks when i cut it open. Their "nest"...Geli!!!!! Their nest very lembik..i know cause i press it..haha


Initially i found no worm. So I "explore" further, hoping i can find some gigantic worm as well.


and Yes!! upon exploring, there were more worms in it. I try to pick up one with the knife so that i can snap some pic...Manatau, the wind blew it away!! and i can't find it anymore. I thought they were sticky. huh..


When i look at the rotten surface, i see no worms on it. Guess what..so i shake it..and YES!!! Worms fell onto the sink.


Straight after i snap this pics, I rush to toilet- to clean myself..haha..Who knows..the missing worm was on my body..Takut lah..later they build "nest" in my ears..or maybe my nose..ewwww

This is what left for me after i clear the part of the guava. I don't like to waste foods..part not affected by worm masih boleh makan right..haha..

9 comments:

Hitsugaya Toushirou said...

LOL!! u r so so 'lucky'!!

Dead Eye said...

haha.. u duno how to pick fruits :p

nettoboy said...

yaya..i guess i dunno how 2 p[ick fruits..luar nampak cantik..tp dlm..huh..

CJL said...

yucks.....u still eat the leftover....ewwww......
do u know they can lay their eggs in some good area where u cannot differentiate whether it is egg of guava??
mayb u already ate some...hahha...
u should accompany mum to 'pasar malam' more often...lol

nettoboy said...

omg..i really din realise they can lay egg tat way..bt got worm means guava yg bagus ma..haha..ya guess mus accompany mum to psr mlm more often.

zugspitszy said...

hahaha! worm got nest? ey betul ke worm? or just sekumpulan of maggots? i cant stand worms+maggots. never ever.

nettoboy said...

yer..i x tau la mana satu.maggot kan size besar..so rasa worm la tu..cuba u test pergi beli fruits d pasar malam..hehe..berani?

ahhau28 said...

yoh so geli....

zugspitszy said...

test p beli utk tgk worm? no way. i cant even read ur post here because u include the pictures which i cannot n do not want to view them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...