Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tinker Bell exist in this world?

It fluttered into her life and left a little bit of fairy dust.

But no matter how hard Phyllis Bacon scours her garden, she can find no trace of her silver-winged visitor. All she has is this picture.


And as she examines the photo of the tiny glowing creature darting around above her lawn, she finds herself believing in fairies.


Astonished by what she saw when she glimpsed at the picture, she has spent months seeking a rational explanation.


But after scouring the internet for pictures of butterflies, moths and beetles that might match it, she has drawn a blank.




'Looking back, I think there was a fungi fairy ring in the garden at the time I took the picture, but I don't really know what to make of it all.


'To be honest, I don't know what it is and I'm keen to listen to anyone's suggestions. But until someone can tell me otherwise I'm going to go on thinking it's a fairy.'

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...