Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Attended Premiere Screening for "Sucker Punch"

Thanks to Nuffnang again, I managed to get invites to watch “Sucker Punch” Premiere Screening at 1-Utama. My expectation on this movie was so high because it is directed by “300” director, that was nice movie!


I will definitely recommend this movie to my friends. The marketing for Sucker Punch is unbelievable. You might think that Baby Doll is the prettiest among the five sucker puncher, but to me, she’s the least pretty. She’s the lead actress, so of course we expect something special about her. The only thing special about her is she’s the only blonde among the girls. The character “Blonde” by Vanessa Hudgens is not a blonde at all.


In the end, I got no complain. Sucker Punch is a nice movie. The storyline is a bit similar to “Inception”. For more about Sucker Punch, visit http://suckerpunchmovie.warnerbros.com/ or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sucker_Punch_(film). No point for me to write about the movie when you can read about it there.


This is not movie preview post; it is a post to thank Nuffnang for the tickets. Movie preview won’t be this brief =p I am proud because I watch Sucker Punch first before others have the chance to watch it in cinema!

2 comments:

DeadEye said...

but sadly u were tired that day, couldnt enjoy the movie as much :( however, thanks to me, u got a good seat :p

Netto Drumz said...

haha..i think i miss A BIT only la..not important part missed. Yeah la..thank to u...lol..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...