Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Tai Thong Mooncakes Home Photoshoot!

What do you notice in the photo below? Apart from me...Well I know my bulky size dominates all..but the main focus should be on Tai Thong Moooncakes. Total 18 boxes there for Tai Thong photoshoot =p 


Initially this photoshoot was taken for Tai Thong MCs contest. But due date arrives before I upload these photos. Winner takes home RM 1000 worth of Tai Thong vouchers! Big enough to persuade me to have this photoshoot. Hey focus should be given to my LEVI'S as well.


My brother as the photographer, sister as director and me as the "background" for this MCs.


Damn! Terkejut...Brother took photo of "background" without "colour". I hope to Photoshop this photo, my face looks like monster..but let it be. I am born a monster! :)


Tai Thong bags were used to cover up my body. Reason: I'm not a beach boy.. ;p 

"I LOVE MY LEVI"S "


Monster face should be cover up as well, just partially.


Brother can't stop laughing..so I have to laugh along..Else I'll be so malu wei



Final shoot!

2 comments:

Kelly Kyoya said...

u can b model d, next time hv photo shooting can consider find u bcum model xD

Netto Drumz said...

be model...yer..don wan la ;p took for fun nia..haha..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...