Tuesday, December 21, 2010

After 5 years of relationship, I have no choice but to end it.

After 5 years of relationship, I had to give up on her. It is not easy for me to end it that way. I enjoyed her being my companion for the past 5 years. I cannot accept the way she changes so much, it gives me not much choice other than to give it a go. I admit I still have feeling for her, but I can no longer cope with her anymore. 


She accompanied me when I was down, be by my side when I'm happy. She never say no when I need her. In fact, she will never say to me. That's what makes her always number 1 in my heart. She even jog beside me when I need a motivation along the way. 


This is actually the second time I had to break up with her. 1 year ago, I try to patch things back after she changes herself too much. I am lucky that I manage to get things back to normal. I really tried very hard to patch things back.




 A relationship won't last long when only one party contribute all the while. I am the only one who contribute for the past 2 years, she doesn't seem to have that commitment in her anymore. It is really sad when you notice she's not willing to serve you anymore. She used to treat me like a king, now she treats me like a garbage! I'm not blaming her solely for this breakup, I know I have to responsible in it as well.


Well, maybe sometime I push her too hard. But that was because I have high expectation for her. I know she is good. I won't be with her if I didn't trust her at the first place. So yeah, I'm the one who call it off this time. When she no longer comes into my future plan, plus she no longer willing to be my companion..I guess breaking up is the best solution.


Our relationship already reach a point of no return. No more patching can be done to save it.


Breaking up might be the best solution for both parties, but I have to confess that I still love you, my NIKE. Lol.. =p















4 comments:

shun2u said...

Cheer up bro, there are so many girls out there. If you think both of you is not suitable anymore, let she go and bless her could find a better man..

Netto Drumz said...

Yes Soon Chuan..that's what i think as well ;p

F Hzh said...

haha. i really thought that was ur gf, instead... after browsing through the pics. i was being fooled!!

Netto Drumz said...

lol...I never mention tat was my gf..haha..bt its nice to misled people in d first place isn't it..lol

thanks for visiting Zoe!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...